Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Come back sunshine!

So....it's been a few days since I've written, and the sun seems to have gone away apparently the weekend should be better! Other than that, all is well here.


I am working hard, and being challenged but still loving it. I am working with cancer patients, type 1 diabetics and an ALS patient at the moment.  ALS is a motor neurone disease where the body eventually loses muscle function due to the nerves dying. It is a terrible disease that is given a guaranteed death sentence by the medical world. We are working hard and intensely to try and slow the progression of the disease as well as provide quality of life.  If you are more interested in ALS you can take a look at the following link:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-X75nURDfM


Let me know how you're all doing at home. Miss you all!


I also have some new and exciting recipes you may be interested in. I will post them in a few days so stay tuned!


Love niki, x


No comments:

Post a Comment